Aberdeen is a coastal city with a lot to offer. From miles of award winning beach to places to see dolphins to the indoor shopping centres and cosy pubs, there is something for everyone.
- Have fun on the Seaside Award winning beach
- See the big ships at the bustling harbour
- Surf, climb or paraglide!
- Explore the fishing village of Footdee, tucked away below the Harbour Control Tower
- Watch for dolphins and soak up the view at Torry Battery
- Fish for mackerel or pollack in the summer (the red rocks on the path to south to Cove is a good place for this)
- Go shopping in one of Aberdeen’s indoor shopping centres
- Discover Aberdeen’s relationship with the sea at the five star Maritime Museum
- Get involved in hands-on science fun (adults and children alike!) at the Satrosphere
- Bring the outdoors indoors at Transition Extreme where you can climb and ride and skate
- Knock off a round of crazy golf or ten pin bowling at the Condona’s Amusement Park